The documentary said that Jesus escaped death and went to stay in Afghanistan with Jewish settlers. Local people were said to have confirmed the fact that Jesus had spent many years in the Kashmir Valley and had remained there until he passed away at the age of 80 years. If Jesus did spend 16 years when he was a youth in the region, along with the last 45 years of his life, he would have spent around 61 years in total in India, Tibet, and regions close-by. There are locals who believe that Jesus was in fact laid to rest at the Roza Bal shrine in Srinagar in Kashmir.
- Jesus in Kashmir,India(BBC Documentry)-2
- Jesus’ Secret Life in India Part 2 of 2
- Jesus’ Secret Life in India Part 1 of 2
- Jesus In India — Presentation by Edward T. Martin
- Gnosis – The Unknown Jesus.
- Jesus In India (BBC Documentary)
- Govt of India Documentary on Jesus in Kashmir !!
- The Day I Visited the Tomb of Jesus in India